Re: tp 755cd and 4x cd rom

I am using Win95 and it automatically recognized it as a CD44E according to
the Device Manager. I didn't need special drivers. I haven't yet tried to
install it after a suspend. I assume it will have problems similar to the
CD40E (sometimes recognized, sometimes not, sometimes locks the machine).

Thanks
Mike Redmond