Re: New 760E/ED: Where can I get them?

>CDW had them in their new catalog that I got this week!  Who knows if
>they *really* have them.  You can reach them at 800-800-4CDW.
>
>We purchased our Thinkpad earlier this year through Dataflex (now a
>part of Ameridata).  Don't know if they have them, but I was quoted on
>one.  Try Tim Shaw at 414-359-1996, ext 2302.  That's Milwaukee, but
>they have offices all over the country.

Ironically, Tim Shaw stopped in this afternoon and says there is
nothing in sight except a backlog...oh, well.

Tom Kustner                   Emjay Corporation
System/LAN Administrator      725 W. Glendale Ave.
Email: tom.kustner@emjay.com  Glendale, WI  53209-6509  USA
Any opinions are mine and not necessarily those of Emjay's.