Re: eraserheads for trackpoint

My machine currently has a 'stealth' eraserhead - a smoothtop,
low-profile black one.  I got it at Computer City, where a salesman said
that they didn't sell replacements, wouldn't order them, and wouldn't
tell me where I could find them.  I loudly chewed him out, pointing out
that they used to sell the whole IBM line, still had 360s on display,
and asked how they expected to sell machines when they wouldn't supply
basic consumables afterwards.  Before I could scare away any more
customers, he sheepishly wentinto the back room and found me this
pointer top.  I have no idea what machine it was originally meant for,
and prefer therough IBM texture, but it will do until I find original
equipment.

- David (ross@math.hawaii.edu)