Re: IBM issues new slew of ThinkPads, including an NT version (InfoWorld)

I was wondering if this new additionnal NT support (Plug and Play, Power
Management, Infrared serial and MPEG II) will only be available for the new
ThinkPads coming out, or if it will be also available for current and
almost-current machines such as the 760CD?