Re: TP750 Memory Upgrades

> Admor at 800-213-2231 makes a 32M memory card for the 755's, so they
> probably make it for the 750's. I talked to Mike Kelly at Ext 126. Prices
> seem pretty good, though I haven't yet bought the product (hopefully this
> week some time).

I bought a 16MB card from them.  The first one I received had a
parity error problem but they sent a replacement next day air and
it works fine.  I'd COD'd the first one so I'd call this pretty
good service - they never asked for a credit card or whatever and
sent the new one before they could've gotten the old one back.

Billy Y..