Re: DOS on DISK

If people are interested in getting the Dos disks you might want to
consider the Stream preload CD's. I know IBM has them for the 755CD, CE
and CSE, and presumably the higher models as well.  It contains all the
preloaded software that comes on those machines, and a diskette factory to
make disks for PC DOS 6.3, Windows 3.1, and OS2 Warp 3.  The CD is just
one big zipped file and the installation program that it comes with will
wipe your current hard drive, BUT you can using Pkunzip just unzip the
sections you want by yourself.  A bit clumsy but it works just fine.
I got mine a few weeks ago for $40 from IBM.