External keyboards for Thinkpad Docks

I need to purchase a keyboard for my Dock II, so by default, I'm
considering the IBM options.  There are two keyboards that IBM sells:
1) the Standard keyboard, with rubber-dome technology
2) the Enhanced keyboard, with buckling-spring technology

I've typed on the Standard keyboard at the local computer store and it
seemed OK: solid, responsive, and quiet.  Does anyone have any comparative
familiarity with the Enhanced keyboard?  Which do you like better, and why?

Thanks,
Dan

Daniel Cerys         Email: cerys@bbn.com
BBN                  Work Phone: +1(617)873-4534
10 Moulton St.       FAX:        +1(617)873-2794
Mail Stop 6/4A
Cambridge MA 02138
USA