RE: PCMCIA modem & "DOS"

At 09:58 AM 10/3/96 +0900, Bronson, Scott E. CPT wrote:
>Randy,
>
>Time to get off "the high horse" and cut Rick a little slack.  Takes all
>kinds of questions on this listserv to make it good.  I'm certain others
>out there are interested in this as well....

        Please, please--you misunderstand me!

        Note I said "We" and gave an example of how many of us were trying
to do similar things with our 750's years ago!

        I just think its genuinely funny that some of the biggest problems
many of us have with our ThinkPads are solely in the pursuit of fun and games!

>>        Some of us ancient people on the list remember fiddling with
>>drivers
>>on our 750's--all because we wanted to make "Doom" sound work...
>>
>>        Are we all just playing games with these expensive toys?!

-------
Randy Whittle		rwhittle@usa.net
USC Graduate School of Business    http://www-scf.usc.edu/~whittle
  "If you've been in the game for 30 minutes and still don't know who
is the patsy...*YOU* are the patsy."      - Warren Buffet