Free SCO OpenDesktop/UNIXWare UNIX System vs. IBM Thinkpads?

Has anyone tried installing the newly released free version (same
as the full commercial version; except it is single user) of SCO's
UNIX system (including base, network tools, and development tools)
on a TP750 (or other thinkpad system)?  I'd curious about how well
it works in the notebook (rather than desktop) environment.

Check http://www.sco.com for free UNIX system details if interested.
I've used the commercial system for years under a special grant to
me from Santa Cruz Operation.  In many ways (e.g. the Motif license
is included and Intel PROTON Pentium Optimizing Compiler included)
is might seem nicer than the usual linux on a notebook system.

Alexander J. Annala, Ph.D.
Laboratory for Molecular Pharmacology
University College London