HDD and "Hot Swap Tray"

Well, I have not gotten any spesifics on the instalation of the drive, but I have got lots of people asking me what the Hot Sawp Tray is.  To the best of my knoledge it is the Disk Caddy.  Although I have ordered it, I have not recieved it yet.  Part number is: 70G9860  and it is officially called the hot swap tray 3.

You should be able to get it at any authorised IBM retailer... just make certain that they are a nice store that will special order stuff for you.