Bye bye

I just wanted to say I'm unsubscribing from the Thinkpad mailing list. My
750 is now mostly unused and my circumstances have changed so that I no
longer need a laptop, so it won't be replaced any time soon. Reading the
messages from here has become such a low priority that most of them end up
deleted unread. Not a reflection on the quality, but rather my need for
the information.

It's been a lot of fun, and this has been the most useful source of
information I've had on my thinkpad, bar none. Keep on truckin.