Video cables for 755CD

Does anyone know if video in/out cables are included with the 755CD?
My father was given one from his office and I wanted to try out
some of the "enhanced video" capabilities but the the video in/out
ports are an unusual 3 pin mini-din which I've never seen before.
The Hardware reference manual I have lists a Video Conversion Cable
(part 85G1897) and IBM parts has it for about $26.  I'm just wondering
if this comes standard with the machine or it's an optional extra.
Thanks

Josh Hosseinof
hosseino@yu1.yu.edu