Re: 560 120mhz 800mb vs. DEC Ultra II 133mhz 1.3gb

At 07:47 PM 9/6/96 -0400, billy@mix.com wrote:
>>         Why?  For one thing, I had a really hard time finding a place to
>> *buy* the DEC!  I feared that might be the same problem when it came to
>> getting memory, etc., not to mention drivers in the future.
>
>Try calling 800 DIGITAL.  They also have an on-line store at
><orders.sales.digital.com> which is accessed via telnet.

        They're web page (which I consulting when researching this stuff)
said it was "available at retailers", etc., but when I asked to search those
retailers to see if my local CompUSA would carry it, it didn't know what I
was talking about.  Furthermore, I put in "Los Angeles" (or maybe it was my
zip code) and it produced nothing!  I guess their search engine wasn't
working right.

-------
Randy Whittle		rwhittle@usa.net
USC Graduate School of Business    http://www-scf.usc.edu/~whittle