Re: Enhanced video on 755cd/Win95

I'm looking for the same thing and even called tech support on it.  They
were no help with it.  I couldn't even get an answer whether or not 95
drivers were being developed for the 755.  If anyone has any more info I
would appreciate hearing about it.

Pat

At 03:23 PM 9/4/96 PDT, you wrote:
>Are there native windows 95 drivers for the 755cd?  My computer is
>currently using the regular Western Digital drivers that come on the win95
>cdrom.  Now these drivers work fine for everything even at 64k colors, but
>when i run the display program under the thinkpad menu and try and enable
>enhanced video the computer crashes when it reboots.  Looking over the FTP
>site I can only find windows 3.1 enhanced video drivers for 755cd, but the
>760 and 365 models have windows 95 drivers.

O   _  |         Pat Presidente        District Technology Resource Teacher|
|_-/_| |    Pat_Presidente@sd72.bc.ca         SD 72  445 Pinecrest Rd      |
| |    | Ph 604-830-2353 Fx 604-830-2329    Campbell River, B.C. V9W 3P2   |
"It's a half an inch of water and you think you're gonna drown"-John Prine |