Re: WTB: 560 133mhz 1gm Active Matrix, 8mb

Randy said

"        Are you dying for the 133 MHz Pentium over the 120, or is it an
issue with the Hard Disk size?

        If the CPU, I wouldn't make a stink--the difference in speed between
these CPU's, given all else being equal, is very minimal."

Are you sure, have you actually benchmarked the two machines. The 133MHz
machine I have is by FAR faster than my 90MHz 760CD. The difference
is more than a factor of 2 on nearly everything I have run so far, which
is much more than one would expect from the clock speed.

You cannot assume that a 120MHz and 133MHz machine will only differ by 10%
in performance without benchmarking them.