755 memory

I am getting ready to upgrade he memory in my 755CDV by adding a 16mb or
32mb card.  The machine currently has 16mb with the use of a 8mb memory
card.  When I upgrade, this 8mb card will then be of no use.  As a second
issue, I need to get a new machine for a salesman and was wondering which
thinkpads could use this card style of memory.  If I could buy a thinkpad
that took my old memory card, it would save some money and the old memory
card would no longer be relegated to a dusty spot on a shelf.

The salesman does not need a high end Thinkpad, but rather a more modest
machine.  It will be used for word processing , spread sheets, and telnet
connection to the unix machine the company system runs on.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards,

Robert Stevens