No Subject

Hope this helps
Pat

At 11:51 PM 9/3/96 PDT, you wrote:
>        Can anyone tell me how to change the attribute of the system.dat
>file and the user.dat file, i.e., remove the hidden attribute,  so that I
>may make a copy of it on a floppy disk.  Thanks for any help.
>

>PATRICK

O   _  |         Pat Presidente        District Technology Resource Teacher|
|_-/_| |    Pat_Presidente@sd72.bc.ca         SD 72  445 Pinecrest Rd      |
| |    | Ph 604-830-2353 Fx 604-830-2329    Campbell River, B.C. V9W 3P2   |
"It's a half an inch of water and you think you're gonna drown"-John Prine |