Kudos for IBM EasyServ

I had a rattling keyboard on my 755cx. IBM tech support suggested that I return
it for replacement. I received the mailing box on Wednesday morning, shipped it
out to IBM Wednesday afternoon, and had it back on my desk with a new keyboard
this morning. IBM turned it around in less than 24 hours. Recognizing that a
keyboard replacement is a no-brainer, IBM should still be congratulated on their
exemplary service on this repair. They even cleaned the display and case!

The original keyboard was made by Lexmark. The new one is made by Keytronic. It
has a similar feel to the Lexmark (when new) but is a little quieter. The finish
of the plastic is slightly different than the original. Overall, it definitely
is an improvement and worth the repair.

--------------

Ronald L. Sakaguchi, DDS, MS, PhD
Associate Professor