Re: Thoughts on the 560 "Kite"

On Tue, 27 Aug 1996, Steve Rodrigues wrote:

> [ How much faster is the 133 than the 120? ]
>
> How do the machines compare re: L2 cache? This can cause a big speed
> difference. Also, the bus speed of a 133 is 33Mhz, of a 90 is only 30Mhz, so
> you've got a 10% difference there.

Also, what's the speed of the system board?  The memory, disk, etc.
can be identical, but they'll all seem faster if the motherboard
runs at a higher MHz.  (They'll also draw more power but that's
another story.  :)
--
John H. Kim       "I stop for red traffic lights" -- bumper sticker
jokim@mit.edu     commissioned by the City of Boston as part of a