Re: NT on a 720C

I guess the ESDI controller is the problem (which, by the way, is the
reason why HD upgrades are unbelievable expensive).

Linux should work by now (I haven't had time to try it), somewhere
I have read that there is a hack for the HD controller. Booting Linux
on the 720 (MCA) wasn't a problem but that's all I tried.

Christoph Eyrich

eyrich@zedat.fu-berlin.de