Re: 32MB addition for 701C

"        And, unless I'm mistaken, the 32MB chips haven't been anywhere near as
reasonably priced as the others, even now."

Seems to me the 32MB chips have been going at the same unbelievablyt low
prices as 16MB chips recently. The drop in memory prices is amazing. A
few months ago we paid over $1000 for an extra 32MB for a Sun work
station, and now we can get 32MB for $350.

Now definitely seems a good time to buy memory, I suspect we may be near
the low point in prices, but who knows!