Testers wanted for new laptop tool

Hello. I'm Dave Eisler. I love my Thinkpad, but at times I'm frustrated by
compromises like the small screen, Track Point, and limited RAM. So I've
written a handy Windows 3.1 utility called Speed. My friends who've used it
the last 6 mos love it. Now I'm looking for more fellow laptop owners to check
it out.

Speed efficiently combines program launching, task switching and status
display like no other utility. Speed especially meets the needs of laptop
users with fast keyboard control, efficient use of screen space, and
compactness.
* Enjoy the luxury of launching, switching or closing tasks with a single
click or just two keystrokes, even from another maximized application.
* A discreet clock shows date, memory status, mouse position and system
* Quick utilities designed especially for laptops are included like instant
screen hide, world time, fast exits, list every icon.

Learn about and download the complete program (with installer and uninstaller)
from the Speed web site:   http://members.aol.com/ssspeed/

If you don't have web access, I can send you speed.zip (550KB) attached to
email. Or, if you can't accept attached files, give me your real world address
and I'll send you a 3.5" floppy.

Please be speedy because version 1.0 (won't be free!) is due Sept 1. Thank you
for your help in making Speed the best program launcher around!

-Dave
eisler @ usa.net
Arvada CO
303/423-3541