Re: Where to get 760 internal CD-ROM?

On Thu, 15 Aug 1996 18:01:04 -0500, you wrote:

>Does anyone know of a good source for the internal (IBM) TP760 CD-ROM? Also
>what is the going price for the memory upgrades, do i have to use IBM's?
>
>I sincerely appreciate all replys.
>
>Alex Y.
>alex@wwa.com

No promises, but try Dataflex at 800-662-3539.
Ask for Cathy Clair, ext. 237, initially, though she may reference you
to someone else in her area for regional reasons.  You can mention
that my name only so she understands how you came to her.

We have gotten good pricing from them for a few ThinkPads and got our
760ED from them.  HTH.
Tom Kustner                   Emjay Corporation
System/LAN Administrator      725 W. Glendale Ave.
Email: kustner@emjay.com      Glendale, WI  53209-6509  USA
Any opinions are mine and not necessarily those of Emjay's.