Re: Thinkpad 701C

At 03:27 PM 8/9/96 EDT, David Jones wrote:

>     o Battery life is a little over 2 hours.  This is the stock NiCd.
>       NiMH is longer.  I am not sure if an Li-ion battery is
>       available for the 701.

        I get about 2 1/2 with the NiMH--a bit longer if I'm real careful
(pause & supend everything I stop to think, etc.).

        Rumor had it there is a Li-ion battery for the 701C, but nobody's
actually confirm/purchaed/etc.  I think its wishful thinking...especially
now the 701 has been discontinue.

-------
Randy Whittle		rwhittle@usa.net
USC Graduate School of Business    http://www-scf.usc.edu/~whittle

	Women often ask, "What do men really want, deep in their souls?"
The best answer--based on in-depth analysis of the complex and subtle
interplay of thought, instinct, and emotion that constitutes the male
psyche--is that deep in their souls, men want to watch stuff go 'bang'.
			- Dave Barry, October 2, 1994