3Com fixes EPROM error on 3C589 PC Card (ThinkPad and Win95)

     Hi all!

     If you didn't knew already, 3Com has released an EPROM upgrade for
     their 3C589 PC Card LAN Adapter. Some of these adapters (after a
     particular date) doesn't work on portable computers with Win95. When
     one run the 3Com Diagnostics, the adapter found is a 3C562 LAN + Modem
     PC Card and not the correct 3C589. I don't remember where I found it
     but I guess you can find it at 3Coms website or FTP server.

     Best regards
     Mikael Bendtsen
     Responsor NWSM (Pharmacia & Upjohn)
     Mikael.Bendtsen@eu.pnu.com - mike@se.ibm.com