Tecras-vs-Thinkpads

I propose this subject line for use in all such discussoins, so that those
with decent mailers can kill the thread if they are not interested.

Just another note here. If you are using OS/2, then so far I think you
are out of luck with the Tecra. OS/2 loads fine (and can recognize the
internal CD ROM of the Tecra for installation with no problem), but it
is sad to have to live with a little 640 x 480 square in the middel of
the screen :-(

I have not been able to locate OS/2 display drivers for the Tecra, or
for that matter PCMCIA drivers that work!