Re: Battery Care..

> > P.S. My TP is a 701 with NiMH
>
> I've left my 701 on AC from January to July with a full discharge
> maybe once every two weeks.  The 701's battery seems to hold its
> charge much better than the 7x0 series' battery, so leaving it on
> AC doesn't seem to hurt it.

Wow, I'm being very verbose this morning...

In any case, yeah, I've noticed much the same thing--I wonder if its
because there seems to be a diode implemented in the charging system that
keeps the battery from overcharging?

I remember when I had a TP500, I overcharged the battery to the point
where usuable battery life was around 20 minutes.

Ben.
____
Paris, France                              Wow--temperature loopty-loops.