Re: Need help using a 755CDV w/an overhead projector

>Unfortunately, while
>the quality of the laptop screen is excellent (both with and without the
>backing), the quality of the projection is awful, very very fuzzy.

We have a CDV here in the office and use it for that a lot.  The one
thing that comes to mind is that the focus for the LCD is a lot different
than for a transparancy.  Try adjusting the focus on the projector.
(Moving it closer or farther from the wall ususally won't be enough.)

Lee Stewart