Re: Mouse Drift

There was some good posting of this a while back that made me feel better
as mine does it too....the solution is to let it drift for a moment or so
until it stops.
The system then resets itself  and its over until the next time.   It
doesn't take long
-as I recall there is something like a minute or two max.

Bryan