Re: Fair Price for TP755CX/40MB/510HD

"I sold my TP755cx with 810MB and 24MB for $3000 a few weeks ago in the
local paper.  There were five or so people interested and it sold right
away.  Good Luck"

Well that shows that you should try for a high price if you can get it!

For comparison, a brand new Thinkpad 560 with 100MHz Pentium,
810 hard drive, 11.2 dual scan (NOT tft, which makes it not directly
comprable) and 8 megs goes for $2699

A brand new Samsung Sens with 100MHz PEntium, acitve 10.4, 8MB RAM
810 hard drive, is $1899

A brand new Thinkpad 365E, with 100MHz 5x86c, 8 mb memory, 540 hard
disk, is $1799

Those are RCS prices, from this last Tuesday