Misbehaving Keyboard/TrackPoint in Win95

Hi, I have a TP760C running Win95 with a DockII and an IBM SpaceSaver
Keyboard with integrated Trackpoint. When I first upgraded to Win95,
keyboard and mouse operations were fine with Microsoft's default Win95
drivers. Nothing lasts forever (especially in Win95), and I now find my
keyboard latching up, repeating keys, flashing lights, etc. just often
enough to be REALLY annoying.

Has anyone else had a problem like this? I am suspicious that the enhanced
parallel  port or my postscript printer drivers may have something to do
with it, but I cannot find any apparent I/O address conflicts. Any suggestions?

Regards, Skip