Re: New Mwave Drivers

Unless I am mistaken, the MW952101 and 02.exe files are the older
version which would not support above 14.4 modem spees and some other
features.  I have been able to use MWave drivers for OS/2 and Windows
voer multiple Mwave TPads.  I have used the MWave for Win95 on the 755CX
ONLY, but I imagine that they are probably the same.  The 755CX had a
PITA install for Mwave for 95.  It included a BIOS upgrade, installation
of MWave for DOS and then the MWave for 95.  But, it did work.

--wwd

Will Dunn
Leopard Communications
Boulder, CO