Re: Best carrying case for Thinkpad 760

I don't think you have to go to expensive cases nor ones that are "designed"
especially for a laptop/notebook computer.  I purchased one case at Sam's
Club and another at Walmart.  Both cases were less than $40.  The one from
Sam's is similar to a pilots flight cases, i.e. that is about 8" w x 17" L x
11" h.  Lots of room for my 755CX, Cannon BJC-70 printer, power supplies for
both, mouse, cables, disks, plus LOTS of folders stuffed with paper.  A true
traveling office but the case is not small.  I also bought at Walmart a
leather case that is wonderful although a bit cramped when I put all the
computer equipment in it.  It looks VERY good and can easily pass for cases
costing $150 or more.  So I'm thinking that cheap is not a bad way to go even
when the computer and printer together cost about $7000.  Anybody have
experiences with cheap cases, either good or bad, that they would like to
share."