Re: question

> "Well, I tried selling my 701c recently (24/540, DX4), and I got offers from
> $900 to $1300, which I thought was ridiculous, so I kept it."
>
> Seems to me that $1300 is reasonable, given the new prices of these machines.

Well, I had basically the same story as nil.  It may not be a
ridiculous price relative to new machines and prices but to me it's
ridiculous to sell for that kind of price.

I wonder how many people would be willing to part with their 701c
for that kind of price?

Pat Mason                         |    email: patmason@sequent.com
Sequent Computer Systems, Inc.    |           (503) 578-5826