Upgrading a TP700

I'm looking for advice.  I have an original Thinkpad 700, mono, a real
kludge by today's standards, but reliable.  I upgraded it last year with
a larger hard drive from Sigma (which works just fine).  This year, I'd like
to explore the possibilities of upgrading the microprocessor. My TP700
has a 486SL/25 chip, and is capable of being upgaded to a 486SL/50,
if one can find any such around.

Does anyone know where I can obtain the microprocessor upgrade?  Barring
that, does anyone have any ideas on alternatives?

Thanks.

 Bob Munzenrider,
 Penn State Harrisburg