Re: 701s available

In <199606201718.KAA11287@eng5.sequent.com>, on 06/20/96 at 10:18 AM,
   Pat Mason <patmason@sequent.com> said:

Well, I don't know if this will help, but I'll throw it in the pot anyway.
I goofed when I bought a 701cs for my husband. I love it, but his eyes
have trouble with the passive matrix screen. I should have spent the extra
and gotten the active matrix. I would be interested in
selling/trading+cash or whatever. I have: 701cs
dx4-75
720mb hd
16 mb ram [or would sell with 8 and keep module]
2 months old, warranty transferrable
currently running Windows 3.11 and OS/2 Warp with Boot Manager all
original accessories, manuals, disks
NiMH battery

If I were to sell it, I would have to find a source for a similarly
equipped 701C.

>So far only 1 person has responded to this mail. c'mon, help us out.

>Pat

>> Mark, let's see what shakes out.
>>
>> I'm thinking of selling my 701C and need a frame of reference for
>> price. What's it worth?
>>

>>     IBM Thinkpad Model 701C
>>     Active matrix color - "butterfly" keyboard
>>     DX4-75Mhz
>>     24MB RAM (8MB + 16MB option)
>>     540MB hard drive (stacked)
>>     PCMCIA Ethernet adapter
>>     Leather case
>>     warranty good through 6/12/98
>>
>>     Currently running:
>>     Microsoft DOS 6.22
>>     Windows For Workgroups  3.11
>>

>> > I am thinking that I missed the boat, but does anyone know where I can
>> > get a hold of a 701.  I am looking for one for my sister.
>> >
>> > Mark M. Ingerman
>> > Creative Software Solutions, Inc.
>> > ingerman@cs2.com
>> > (508) 394-5899