How tough?

I have a 701C Thinkpad (DX4/75, 24meg, 1GB) which I've had since April and I've been
wondering how tough these things actually are.  I'm thinking about things like should I
hold my breath when booting if it slips out of my hand and lands hard on a desk, or
should I not worry unless it falls down a flight of stairs.

Any war stories out there?

Thanks,

Lee

||   Lee Laniear                                          ||
||  laniear@ibm.net  OR laniear@netcom.com                ||
|| "Treat people in your debt like family, exploit them"  ||
||  63rd Ferengi Rule of of Acquisition                   ||