Hibernation of 755CX + Etherlink III + OS/2

I remember that somebody said suspend/hibernation of 755CX with
Etherlink III running OS/2 connect works well a while ago. So, I
recently tried them and found that suspend works on my machine but
hibernation does not. The suspend indicator on the machine flashes
forever and the suspend file does not seem to be written. The screen
becomes blank right after the hibernation starts. I can only stop this
ill-behaved hibernation by removing the battery and unplug the AC
power.

I have updated the card service files and applied the latest CSD to
OS/2 connect. In addition to the TCP service, P2P is installed on the
machine. Does anybody know how to fix this problem?

Thanks,

  Shinichi

--
   Shinichi Sakata, Ph.D.