Gameport on 755CX?

Sorry for this sudden rash of questions, but I'm a new 755CX owner...
According to the System Control Panel on my 755CX, it says I
have a Gameport on my computer. I do!?!? Where is it??? If I
look at all the ports on the back, I've got a 9pin serial, a 25pin
parallel, an external VGA and a big-ass dock port. So where's
the game port? Do I need the dock for that?

Speaking of the dock, is it worth getting one? I'm thinking
specifically of the one where the computer goes in closed, it
has a CDROM drive (is that SCSI?), a keyboard and all the jazz.

Does anyone know what specs the dock has? Port-wise etc?

Thanks,
/rickt
--
rickt@psa.pencom.com
"I came to this country to chew bubblegum and to kick your ass"