Large mouse pointer in Win95 for TP 701CS

Hello,

I recently did a clean installation of win95 on 701cs from a CD (I
reformatted the hard disk, re-installed MS-DOS and then Win95).
Everything went fine but I miss the large black mouse pointer from the
original pre-load win3.1.  The default mouse pointer in win95 is white
and small, so it's difficult to see under bright light.

I downloaded the large pointer program from the IBM ftp site, but this
doesn't seem to be it

Any idea on enlarging the pointer would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Cho Moon
| Cho W. Moon                                                           |
| Lattice Semiconductor,  1820 McCarthy Blvd., Milpitas, CA 95035-7425  |
| (408) 428-6400x250 (voice) (408) 944-8444 (fax) cmoon@latticesemi.com |