Re: Auto-Hibernate on Low power

On Thu, 2 May 1996, Brian Katz wrote:

> As a test, I set the bios on my 701 to go into hibernate mode when the
> power is low, incase I forget what I am doing and leave it running for
> a time. I let the power go, but always kept the machine in view. When
> the power go VERY low, the screen switched to teh hibiernate screen,
> BUT then came up with an error message saying "not enough power to
> hibernate". This is ridiculous. Has anyone had or solved this problem?
	I get this problem too, there is never enuf energy to hibernate
once the power is low. This problem occurs most when I use a NiMH
battery, my NiCad gives safer performance when battery low.

Elvin

| elvintan@dupre.lugs.org.sg   Finger alf@pacific.net.sg for PGP Public key |
| Public Key fingerprint - 2C F5 0A A6 61 A9 3C 1B  DE E4 48 2F F8 34 37 B0 |