701 Swap Caps/Control Keys?

Hello All -

Does anyone here know of a firmware solution to
swapping the caps lock and the left control keys on
a 701?  I'm currently using the pre-installed OS/2 and
have resorted to using swapdcp to accomplish this -
only problem is that this only works for VIO sessions -
PM/WPS programs ignore this completely.

Funny thing is that capscntl works under Win/OS2 sessions
and is fine for win31 apps.  Fixkat also works fine
for DOS sessions.

I figure a firmware solution would free me from all
of the above solutions.

Tangential Note: Zenith machines provide this feature in their
BIOS setup.

-charles choi

--
"Got to Revolution! Got to Revolution!"  - Kyle Baker