Thinkpad 760ED Announced

IBM today announced a wide range of new Thinkpad models.  At the top iw the
rumored 760ED, with 133 MHz processor, PCI bus architecture, CardBus
support, 16MB RAM, 2 MB VRAM, W95 preinstalled. Detailed information can be
found at the following website:

http://www2.ibmlink.ibm.com/cgi-bin/master?xh=xjAs39qpxg5jG30USenG9332&reque
st=announcements&parms=G%20196%2d091&xhi=usa%2emain%7cannouncements%5e

IBM also announced the 760E, the 760ELD, 760EL, 365X, 365XD, 365E, and
365ED, as well as new docking stations required by the new machines.

A large, confusing, but appetizing-looking plate of alternatives.  I am
hoping some kind and technically adept soul will sort through the specs and
provide a summary of the key differences among these models, as well as
between these and the current models (which I understand will be
discontinued).

Regards,

Dane