Re: Cleaning the TFT

>>Hello there, i'm rather interested in these products, but alas, here
>>in singapore, several products are not available here which otherwise
>>are available in other parts of the world. could you elaborate a bit
>>on the content and how this Statx 3 in 1 and Air Duster work?

Sam,

Can't speak about Statx 3 in 1, Air Duster is simply a can of compressed
 (& clean) air. Try camera stores as they often offer the same thing for
 cleaning lenses. Do be careful to hold the can upright and not too
close to the computer as it may discolor the plastic. I use mine on a
regular basis and it does a great job of keeping the dust away.

BTW, the camera store may have some lense wipes that may work on the
screen. Mostcomputer screen  wipes have some sort of alcohol based
solution on them which allows for quick drying & no residue.

Good Luck,

Joseph C. Wilson
jcwilso@ibm.net
Milwaukee,  WI