Re: Processor Upgrades

I haven't heard any words to the contrary, so I am going to take the plunge
and send in my Tp360C for a processor upgrade tomorrow. I am going for the
AMD. The fellow I spoke with there said they will do a 72-hour
turnaround maximum, and felt he'd be able to do this one in 48.

I know there are a lot of people interested in how this goes - so I'll report
back in a few days with my experience. Now - I only have to figure our how to
get it there from here quickly (here being Vancouver - Canada)....

Regards - Murray