Re: Zip drive

Hi !

> Does anybody know this drive? How do the specs compare
> to those of a tape drive or EZ drive (of around $300)?
> And how much does such a drive cost in the US?
> Suggestions for other devices (also SCSI, not too expensive)?
    I've a EZ-Drive 135mb. It's a SCSI (Not too sure if a parellel port
    version exists. All I've heard (and compared) is that it's faster then
    the zip drives and is a little cheaper (cost per meg.) Check out the
    price comparision charts in the PC Magazine a few months ago.

Elvin
--

| elvintan@dupre.lugs.org.sg   Finger alf@pacific.net.sg for PGP Public key |
| Public Key fingerprint - 2C F5 0A A6 61 A9 3C 1B  DE E4 48 2F F8 34 37 B0 |