Re: thinkpad digest for Sun, 07 Apr 1996

  John> a software package designed to link a Mac to a PC via a serial
  John> null-modem cable.  I don't know if any exist.  -- John H. Kim

Hi, I have heard people talking about serial null-modem cable. I have
tried to link the 701C serial port to my Mac serial port without
success. I have found in Radio Shack a connector which converts my Mac
serial cable at the modem end to attach to the 701C. Although the
connector fits, but it seems that the signal lines inside are not
matched.

Can anybody tell me where to find the so-called null-modem cable for
connecting two computer's serial ports directly?

Thanks in advance!

hh