Re: OS/2 and Panasonic CDROM: Help!

You can always install from a CD ROM as follows.

Make a DOS partition with enough space

COpy the disk images to this partition from DOS from the OS/2 CD ROM

Make a modified version of the installation diskettes pointing to
the diskette images (I forget exactly how this is done but it is
trivial, and the procedure is in the 760CD manual if someone has
one handy).

Then install in the normal way, the system will be installed from the
diskette images on your DOS partition.

This is how I installed on a 760CD, works like a charm, and it is handy
to have the diskette images around, since you can always reinstall if
you need to easily.