Re: thinkpad digest for Sun, 31 Mar 1996

>Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1996 17:47:14 -0500
>From: biosas@netcom.com (Randall Downer)
>
>David, give me your linux kernal version and the EXACT X problem and I will
>send you either source or a compiled version of tpdualscan that will solve
>the problem.
>
>Randy...<biosas@netcom.com>

I'm running 1.2.13 (ELF) from the Slackware 3.0 distribution.  The exact
problem is I run startx and get garbage on my screen (it looks like two
sets of shimmering horizontal lines, one at the top of the screen and the
other about halfway down).

Will tpdualscan fix this?  Do I also need a patched XF86_SVGA?

Thanks for the help.

David