Re: ADMIN: Another mailing list suggestion

> Many mailing lists to which I belong manipulate the SMTP (or whatever)
> header information so that the From: information is shown to be the
> mailing list itself, instead of the individual person sending the message.

I strongly object to this, if only becuase I prefer to see who sent what,
but it makes a real mess out of many other things too.  Better to get some
software that can look at who it's TO, not FROM.  For instance, here is the
header from what you sent -

> To: thinkpad@cs.utk.edu

Billy Y..